Head at PMS Consulting
Views:843 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Key Result Areas:
- Build Salesforce Capability
- Providing Coaching and Mentoring
- Content Building
- Deliver Key Business Agenda
- Improving Product Knowledge
- People Management and Development
Role & Responsibilities :
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, reviews and consultation with line managers with focus on Sales Team Employees.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations department wise.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods like web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, Role-plays and more.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions for new joiners.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Build Monthly, quarterly and annual training program basis stakeholder requirements along with publishing Training Calendar.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs' effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and prepare MIS reports.
- Resolve any specific learning challenges and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, On the job training needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices industry wise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.