Manager Recruitment at QSS Global
Views:937 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG (4-12 yrs)
Company: MNC into FMCG
Role: Assistant Manager-L&D
Location : Gurgaon
Key Result Area- s
- Build Salesforce Capability
- Providing Coaching and Mentoring
- Content Building
- Deliver Key Business Agenda
- Improving Product Knowledge
- People Management and Development
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, reviews and consultation with line managers with focus on Sales Team Employees.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations department wise.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods like web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, Role-plays and more.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions for new joiners.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Build Monthly, quarterly and annual training program basis stakeholder requirements along with publishing Training Calendar.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and prepare MIS reports.
- Resolve any specific learning challenges and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, On the job training needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices industry wise.
Education and Work Experience:
- Graduation in any stream and MBA/PGDBM in HR.
- Proven experience in L&D Function (more than 6 years) within a large Indian or multinational organisation.
Knowledge & Skills
- Candidate having experience in L&D Function in FMCG industries will be preferred.
- Ability to lead a full training cycle.
- Record of accomplishment in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, elearning, workshops, simulations etc.).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Good computer and database skills.