Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:1258 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - Content Design & eLearning - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
An exciting job opportunity with a Leading BFSI services organization for a professional holding at least 4 years- experience in Learning & development in L&D as Instructional Designer professional building content for classroom and e-learning platforms. You should have experience in working on Storyline and Articulate with exposure in new age learning methods like E-learning modules, gamification and quizzes. If you think this is the right mandate for you, please apply!
LOCATION: Mumbai (Powai)
(P.S. - My client is looking for someone who can join in immediately or in 15-20 days. Please apply of you meet the criteria)
LOCATION: Mumbai (Powai)
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Researching & Creating content for classroom and blended learning modules for various lines of business
- Developing content based on instructional design and adult learning principles
- Effectively using variety of design approaches to create maximum impact example game-based, video based, experiential etc.
- Driving new age learning modules like gamification, eLearning, quizzes etc.
- Working extensively on tools like Articulate, Storyline, Adobe Captivate along with inhouse applications.
- Creating intuitive user interactivities for WBT, ILT, and simulation-based courses using the ADDIE model.
- Supporting in creating a learning calendar and being a business partner for all learning and capability development needs.
- A Graduate/Postgraduate with 4+ years of relevant experience in in Learning & Development (L&D) as Instructional Design professional building content for classroom and e-learning platforms.
- Expertise in tools like Storyline, Articulate, Adobe captivate etc.
- Trained in Instructional Design, Articulate, Adobe Captivate, e-learning, mobile apps
- Extensive experience in E-Learning Development, Learning Management System (LMS), and in developing content based on instructional design and adult learning principles
- Expertise in creating intuitive user interactivities for WBT, ILT, and simulation-based courses using the ADDIE model.
- Knowledge of banking/ Insurance sector is desirable
- Excellent verbal communication, time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Someone who can join immediately or in 15-20 days.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.