Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:1856 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Learning & development
An exciting job opportunity with a Leading BFSI services organization for a professional holding at least 4 years experience in Learning & development. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Handling complete training cycle from TNI/TNA to Post-Training activities
- Maintaining training timeliness with effectiveness
- Supporting business units with the skill gap identification and action plans
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating training sessions to various level of population within firm
- Encouraging population on new age learning modules like gamification, eLearning, etc.
- Conducting various workshops and sessions to fulfill key gaps and competency gaps
- Supporting content development/creation teams
- Full Time Graduation, desirable having additional certifications on training
- 4 years of experience into L&D domain
- Knowledge of banking/ Insurance sector
- Excellent verbal communication, time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on for a confidential discussion on the role.