Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:4195 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - Automotive (3-8 yrs)
Reports to : Head - L&D
Reportees : IC Role
Organizations Relationships :
- Frequent contact with all functional heads/managers & learning champions across businesses, functions & markets.
- Frequent contact with HRBPs.
- Moderate contact with the Corporate Human Resources, L&D personnel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
MBA-HR with professional training in L&D spectrum. Minimum 3 years- experience in a similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred. Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required. Proficiency in learning management system (LMS) tools in required.
- Execute short-term and long-term L&D strategies to align with the business need.
- Identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies and the developmental plan of each associate as stated in the individual's performance review.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff.
- Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain a post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.