Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3991 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - Automotive (3-8 yrs)
Reports to : Head - L&D
Reportees : IC Role
Organizations Relationships :
- Frequent contact with all functional heads/managers & learning champions across businesses, functions & markets.
- Frequent contact with HRBPs.
- Moderate contact with the Corporate Human Resources, L&D personnel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
MBA-HR with professional training in L&D spectrum. Minimum 3 years- experience in a similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred. Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required. Proficiency in learning management system (LMS) tools in required.
- Execute short-term and long-term L&D strategies to align with the business need.
- Identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies and the developmental plan of each associate as stated in the individual's performance review.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff.
- Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain a post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs