Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:14462 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development (4-6 yrs)
Are you someone with:
- 4+ years of experience in L&D and leadership development programmes in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge and experience in building and delivering training curriculum .
- Knowledge of training and developing practice and methods, including needs assessment and/or instructional design
Would be interested in a role that involves:
- Regularly create and update L&D policies and procedures, and evaluate the most-effective and cost-efficient way to deliver relevant training modules across the Firm.
- Operate as an internal consultant to the business/management in identifying, developing, and implementing training solutions with business relevance and impact.
- Develop and organise training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other informative materials; encourage blended learning by facilitating e-learning, webinars, classroom programmes, book reading, one-on-one and group coaching, peer discussions, and assessment centres
- Design effective in-house and third-party L&D programmes to develop and coach across levels, to drive the highest level of employee engagement and performance excellence
If you think this is you, please apply on the role and i will get back to you on your cellphone.