Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:124 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - IT Security (5-7 yrs)
Role : - Assistant Manager - IT Security
Location - Pune
Role and Responsibilities :
- Manage Information Security Assessments / Reviews as per organizations requirements
- Review and validate IT infrastructure implemented security controls as per org policies and highlight risks.
- Review network devices configuration and highlight risks & gaps as per defined industry standards.
- Perform internal VA/PT of intra applications and IT infrastructure.
- Review and validate cloud infrastructure and highlight risks and controls.
- Review system hardenings of the VM's in Azure.
- Review and validate the group policies not limited to windows Active directory but also 3rd party like Google group policies.
- Review system hardening of end points, servers and thin clients.
- Review security solutions like DLP, email security, cloud proxy security solutions etc.
- Performing log analysis, email analysis and forensic investigations.
- Review and validate the Microsoft O365 policies, transport rules, polices, spam filtering, litigation etc.
- Review and validate the security policies over Microsoft MDM & MAM security controls and identify data leakage areas.
- Validate current IT infrastructure and identify areas and medium of data transfer and leakage.
- Managing adhoc information security/risk & compliance activities.
- Contribute to organization advances in new technology by reviewing and highlighting risks/gaps.
- Should be able to interact / communicate at various levels in the organization
Education Qualifications & Work Experience :
- BE /B.Tech / Graduate with 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in Information Security domain.
- Excellent knowledge in IT security domain and identifying gaps
- In-depth knowledge on Vulnerability assessments and associated tools (Nessus, Burp Suite, Nipper Studio)
- Good technical and non-technical auditing skills
- Knowledge of O365 security is essential.
- Hands on experience in reviewing and validating Data Loss Prevention controls.
- Excellent knowledge in Windows OS and Registry. Expertise on Linux OS is an add-on.
- Stakeholder management & should have excellent communication skills