HR at Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Views:204 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Assistant Manager - IT Operations (8-15 yrs)
Assistant manager IT operation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the company's office technical infrastructure including: Microsoft 365 (E5) management, including Azure AD, Intune, Bitlocker, Thread Management, Email, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Excel, Word and other.
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence administration
- Network switching, Internet connections, firewalls, and Wi-Fi devices
- Mobile device support
- Provide face to face and remote technical support for all employees worldwide
- Client device support for Microsoft Windows (predominantly), Mac OS X, Android and iOS devices.
- Recommend, test & implement new software / hardware products & solutions.
- Work with vendors to acquire hardware, software, services, support contracts, licenses, etc., as required.
- Lead a team of 4-5 IT engineers providing global IT helpdesk support
- Coach the team members
- Out of hour work will be required for monthly patching and emergency items as needed.
- Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Re-Imaging and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Install authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Troubleshoot system related problem reported by users
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Creating purchase requisition for IT Hardware/Software
- Perform periodic reporting
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have at least 8+ years of experience in desktop support, systems administration, and networking.
- Experience managing people
- Strong experience supporting IT operations for globally distributed teams
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor or Master degree in computer or IT specialization with good track-record from affiliated university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience resolving incidents using remote support tools
- Candidate must be familiar with windows and Mac platforms.
- Experience administrating Microsoft 365.
- Having Knowledge on troubleshooting Virtualization tools, Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Certification on ITIL or Knowledge about ITIL best practices and ISO standards.
- Prior work experience on any ITSM ticketing tools.