Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:95 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - IT General Control - Big4 (4-9 yrs)
Assistant Manager - IT General Control, Bangalore (Opening with one of the big 4)
Mandatory Skills :
- Qualifications : BE/B-Tech/MCA/BSC-IT/MBA
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, databases and applications.
- Experience in assessing risks across a variety of business processes.
- Experience of working on Financial Services sector clients.
- Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
- Hands on experience of working on IT General Controls, IT Application controls testing, IT Internal Audits, IT Risk Assessments, Third Party Risk Management.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrity and availability of customer PII.
- Exposure of having led IT Audit engagements
- Exposure of working on Identity Access Management aspects like user management, authentication and authorization.
Job Description :
- Design and execute the day-to-day activities of Information Technology (IT) audit engagements, with a focus on strategic, operational and regulatory/compliance related risks
- Plan activities related to development of audit program, and execution of internal audits and IT control assessments in the following areas: cybersecurity, IT strategy and governance, IT operations, business continuity and disaster recovery, network and infrastructure security, cloud and third party risk, programs and projects, automation, General Information Technology Controls (GITCs) and application controls, and regulatory/compliance requirements
- Review clients' processes and controls against leading practice and industry frameworks, identify gaps in design and execution, and communicate issues and recommendations to engagement leads and client management
- Contribute to IT Audit knowledge base and internal practice development initiatives
- Supervise and provide performance management for IT audit staff working on assigned engagements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.