Executive - Talent Acquisition at PROCLOZ
Views:134 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager - Invoice Audits - BPO (3-5 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Should have knowledge about contact center operations.
- Should be aware of the invoicing process, billing methodolgies.
- Should be able to communicate with the Ops, CS, Workforce teams about the invoicing process, data accuracy, read thru the contracts.
- Should be able to tie the contracts with the invoices, read the data as per the contractual terms.
- Should be able to drive invoicing accuracy for all programs within the Org.
- Should be using the DMAIC approach towards the invoicing process and drive process excellence.
- Ability to identify key takeaways and communicate to the Leadership team.
- Presentations for weekly/monthly reviews for the Executive team.
- Manage any ad-hoc audit request from the CFO or the Senior Leadership team.
- Should be able to prepare SOPs.
- Should have a project management approach towards tasks.
- Open to work in US hours.