Junior Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:154 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Manager - Investment Bank (5-7 yrs)
Hiring for an Assistant Manager for an Investment bank in Mumbai
- Team is responsible for onboarding new clients in Firm for multiple products.
- Responsible to raise requests and monitor new trading / subaccount requests for new / existing clients for the products that are traded out of different firms Entities.
- Act as One point contact for the clients while Onboarding them.
- Coordinate with due diligence and gather client documentation to satisfy the firm's KYC and AML obligations.
- Interact with all areas of the firm including Legal, Credit, Compliance, Tax, Operations, Sales and trading for relevant approvals, documents etc. to ensure smooth set up
- Responsible for front to back On-boarding of new clients and ensuring a delightful client experience adhering to client confidentiality policies.
- Prepare pipeline Reporting and various monitoring reports to ensure completeness and proactive follow up for pending/aged requests
Note- Minimum 5 years of experience into Client Onboarding is mandatory.
Note- This is for US Shift whereby candidate will be provided transport facility from their Mumbai location and also shift allowances apart from their fixed compensation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.