Consultant at Synergy Consultant
Views:1153 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Manager - Inventory - Consumer Supply Chain Analytics Team (5-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Inventory
- The Assistant Manager Inventory holds a critical part of the Consumer Supply Chain Analytics team and is a key enabler to unlock and deliver the segment outcomes across E2E planning.
- The role is responsible for accountability of achieving inventory targets, driving the Plan Pillar's maturity through Capability building and accelerating the advancement of E2E Planning and Plan outcomes on overall Supply Chain results.
- Responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions), by leading bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through application of analytical techniques and lead / drive Inventory Control Tower with the regions and plan analytical leads.
- Accountability of achieving Inventory targets for Consumer Business.
- Identify and drive opportunities to make a step change transformation of how J&J Consumer manages cash which includes identifying new operating business models
- Drive the development and implementation of inventory policies, inventory entitlement, MEIO - multi-echelon inventory optimization and standardization of inventory related processes.
- Drive yearly business planning cycle and long range financial planning (LRFP) while working closely with the sites and global functions (Make/Source/Deliver) to create the global inventory plan/targets throughout the strategic horizon.
- Support OMP template design, ensuring a global, segment solution is developed aligned to enterprise template. Define how the business will utilize OMP to enable multi echelon inventory optimization (MEIO)
- Ensure outside-in thinking with ongoing external perspectives and benchmarking, both internal and external, to further shape the Inventory Management future state and leverage best practices
- Drive a collaborative connection between the Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning and E2E Planning pillars - both across regions/ functions.
- Development of recommended competencies for all levels of Plan personnel relevant to Inventory Management and a core set of development tools to support their growth in this area.
- Professional Experience: Supply Chain business experience - preferred Analytical exposure.
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Experience in Inventory Management required. Strong background / experience in Supply Chain Planning processes and systems is preferred.
2. Strong communication skills with the ability to make the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms is required.
3. Demonstrated ability to apply leading edge benchmark approaches to drive inventory optimization decisions in the business is preferred.
4. Relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector / cross-industry experience is preferred.
5. APICS certification is preferred
6. Proficient in MS-Office. Working knowledge of MS-Access & advanced MS-Excel knowledge (macros)
7. Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks
8. High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills and discipline
9. Efficient management of the team members (analysts) and stakeholder
Must Have :
- Major responsibilities from technical operations
- Data: Consolidation, Analysis, Modeling
- Should know advanced excel (VBA), Tableau/Qlikview, SQL and other data tools
- Core data and analytics individual contributor who will work and support senior manager very extensively.