Assistant Manager - International Marketing - API - Pharma Industry - Middle East Market (8-18 yrs)
Assistant Manager - International Marketing - Middle East Market (API) ( Egypt region is mandatory) from pharma industry
- Middle East Market who has handle Sales and Business Development, visit to key accounts, participating in Seminars & Exhibitions.
- New product strategy & Launch and exploring opportunities to enhance better marketing ideas. Developing promotional literature and medico marketing solutions like Product monographs, Visual aids etc.
- Held complete accountability for annually & monthly sales and profitability for the assigned specialty actives for Pharma.
- Analyze the market opportunities, new customer mappings, pricing and devised promotional strategies.
- Optimize commercial performance of existing in-market products
- Expertise in driving new business through key accounts and establishing dealer relationships to increase channel revenue
- Budget planning: Budget planning for the Products for the Region. Developing an annual marketing Plan for the years activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Work with team to agree targets by product by client segment, and monitor performance against targets on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Conduct a review of the full set of in-market products and identify / execute opportunities to optimize commercially, e.g. competitive positioning, account management, marketing, pricing / bundling etc.
- Design, plan & communicate the go-to-market approach for pipeline products (incl. pricing, sales strategy segment, marketing, thought leadership) working collaboratively with all relevant teams.
- Directed sales & marketing operations, implemented strategies for sales growth and drove Sales & Marketing initiatives in order to achieve business goals and sales objective of the Organization in Africa.
- Monitor distribution networks to ensure ready availability of the services &field functionaries to ensure sales and operational efficiency
- Formulated annual business plans to achieve the set objectives of the Organization year after year consistently.
- Conducted customer meet periodically to enhancing image of the Organization and implemented Make sales promotion plans internationally.
- Tracking market dynamics / competitors activities, competitors strategies and sales trends constantly, rolling out the counter strategy for the organization to capture the potential untapped market