Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1488 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - CA - Banking & Financial Services (3-5 yrs)
Role specific skillsets:
1. Independently perform audit of mutual fund, PMS entities, Funds etc.
2. Conduct audit risk modelling basis flow charts and statistical sampling
3. Provide recommendations for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records and record keeping
4. Identify efficiencies and economies of scale within the clients processes and help them implement the same
5. Reading and interpreting RBI circulars, ICAI guidelines and other developments on the regulatory and product front in the market
6. Lead the team and able to lead multiple assignments at any given point of time.
Candidate qualification & experience
1. Chartered Accountant
2. 3-5 years of experience in handling BFS assignments or having good experience in Banking operations (non-retail)
3. Should be able to understand the banking set up and basic banking products like loans, import and export, bank guarantee, etc
4. Should have experience in Internal Audit, Process Skills, CAATS, Transaction processing, Bookkeeping, Presentation Skills,
5. Research Ability, Analytical Ability, Knowledge of Tally and Knowledge of Local Language
6. The candidate should have the ability to analyze, compare, and intefcomplrpret facts and figures quickly; and be able sound judgments based on this information.
7. He / She should have good oral and written communication skills, well-developed interpersonal skills, leadership and people management skills. Business understanding, systems and computer skills are required.
8. Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision are important.
9. Should have experience in a Client management
10. He / she should not have major constraint for travelling outstation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.