Consultant at BNC Global
Views:214 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - Big4 - CA (3-6 yrs)
BNC is hiring for Big 4 for internal audit role-AM level for Delhi, Mumbai and Pune location.
1. Development and implementation of a risk based audit plan
2. Directs project team in the performance of audits
3. Design and develop internal controls programs to ensure compliance with SOX requirements
4. Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
5. Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
6. Drafting of report as per internal standards.
7. Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines
8. Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
9. Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
10. Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
11. To review Business process & internal controls.
12. Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations.
13. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
14. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
Desired Candidate profile
1. CA with 3-6 years post qualification experience in internal audit from top consulting firms
2. Experience in P2P, O2C, HR, inventory and SOP
3. Effective team management skills and excellent communication skills