Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:7481 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Assistant Manager - Infrastructure Strategy - Big4 (3-7 yrs)
We have opportunity for Infrastructure Strategy role for Big4 organization for an Assistant Manager position.
Roles and responsibilities:
Working as a member of the team your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate as a team member on advisory engagements for public sector and private sector clients related to the strategy and development of infrastructure projects
- Support development of organization policies, strategies and plans
- Provide, in an integrated manner, urban planning and development solutions for Cities and transportation, by developing business plans, business case evaluations and Capital Investment Plan
- Planning exercises including intelligent city characteristics, benchmarking and strategies, transportation disruptions like autonomous and connected vehicles, electric vehicles and charging infrastructure planning
- Looking for Infrastructure Strategy project in Transportation,Smart City,Railway,Power and Utility and BFSI domain Only.
- Relevant experience (5-7 years) with strategy gained in corporate roles, strategic consulting or public sector organizations
- Knowledge of Infrastructure asset lifecycle
- Specialized knowledge in any area of infrastructure, e.g. transportation, social infrastructure, cities, etc.
- Strong market research skills which requires understanding of underlying drivers of growth and factors influencing demand and supply, etc.
- Strong report and proposal writing skills; ability to effectively synthesize information, bring out the essence of a paragraph, and build a clear storyline
- Strong secondary research skills. Familiarity of handling large datasets extracted from open sources, public agencies, databases, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Knowledge of GIS would be an asset
- Data auditing for completeness and gaps; familiarity with data visualization and processing tools like Alteryx or Power BI will be an added advantage
- Creativity in pictorial representation of data, preparing decks for client presentations. Experience of using Tableau will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.