Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:53 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager - Information Security - Big4 (5-10 yrs)
Employer : BIG 4
Profile : Information Security
Designation : AM
Job Location : Pune
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to perform multiple risk assessments on various applications, services and Infrastructure components. You will be required to have impeccable interpersonal skill and will require to connect with various stakeholders across the globe.
1. Knowledge of GRC workflows and Information Security Compliance requirements across regions
2. Ability to understand and have experience in ISO 27001 : 2013 implementation for large organizations
3. Possess deep cyber security knowledge of cyber implementations / practices in at-least one sector. E.g. Financial Services, Pharma, Manufacturing etc.
4. Ability to assess maturity of cyber security using NIST guidelines
5. Ability to "talk the security language" with client's management
6. Possess excellent communication skills and should be willing to walk the extra mile on client delivery and excellence
7. Must be an excellent team member and willing to participate in organization's initiatives on cyber security
Please apply with below details in your resume :
Current CTC(Fixed) :
Expected CTC :
Total & Relevant Experience:
Certifications (e.g.- CISA , CISSP):
OK for Pune:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.