Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:362 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Manager - Indirect Tax - Manufacturing Firm - CA (5-7 yrs)
Managing and Controlling Indirect Taxes related activities of the group which includes but not limited to the following:
1. Ensuring Timely and smooth completion of all statutory compliances related to Sales Tax/Excise/Service Tax and GST including but not limited to filing of various returns, forms etc. and issue and receipt of various declarations.
2. Ensuring Timely and smooth completion of Sales Tax/Excise/Service Tax and GST Assessments /Audits /Enquiries /Appeals etc.
3. Suggesting and implementing various tax planning ideas for minimizing the incidence of tax and maximizing tax benefits.
4. Ensuring implementation and functioning of proper and adequate internal controls in various system and business processes to ensure timely and correct levy of taxes on all supplies and timely capturing and correct utilization of ITC credit on all inputs.
5. Timely, appraising all stakeholders about the recent developments in the field of Sales Tax/ Excise/Service Tax and GST.
6. Ensuring smooth implementation the new changes in the system and business processes required to be made due to the recent developments in the field of Sales Tax/ Excise/ Service Tax and GST.
7. Ensuring proper accounting of Sales Tax/Excise/Service Tax/Customs Duty and GST related matters and Liasoning with the auditors for smooth completion of the statutory audit of such areas.
8. Ensure timely providing various information, reconciliations and MIS Reports required by the Management.
- A qualified CA with thorough Knowledge of accounting standard
- Candidates from Mumbai - Only apply
- Candidates from Manufacturing / Process Industry working experience preferred
- Immediate closure
Pan India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.