Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:2471 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Manager - Imports Logistics (3-6 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
Qualified candidate (Graduate or PG equivalent) with relevant industry exposure.
Preference : Candidates from related companies in Logistics would be preferred.
- The candidate should have maximum 3 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Should have dealt with containers.
- No restrictions in terms of industry of work
Job Description (Indicative pointers only):
1) Ensure to get all draft copy documents like invoice, PL, CoO & BL/AWB before/once cargo is collected from consignee place to verify the details of the BL to meet as per our license and customs requirements requirement and inform to Company concern dealing team/supplier for necessary changes.
2) Ensure to collect scan documents from supplier/Company respective team once it gets sailed out/on boarded at origin place, and same should be forward to CHA at least 7 days prior to vessel arrival to prepare the checklist.
3) Ensure to get proper approval from reporting manager for CHA & and freight forwarders/shipping line nominations.
4) Ensure to get checklist and verify proper duty structure as per tariff and respective notifications, and verify description and other relevant information as per license.
5) Ensure to get Performa Invoice from CHA/FF at least 7 days prior to vessel arrival to prepare DPR in order to release Advance payment.
6) Ensure to make proper follow up with accounts team to transfer Advance payments to vendors.
7) Ensure to collect original shipping documents from supplier/vendors/our respective Company team and handover to CHA at least 3-4 days prior to vessel arrival for timely clearance.
8) All Forwarder and CHA bills should be approved by reporting manager, otherwise documents should not be forwarded to accounts for making payments.
9) Ensure to get scan documents of vendor bills and shipment documents within 1-2 days from date of clearance and should be maintained condition in SAP within 2-3 days and handover the stores for GRN creation.
10) Ensure to collect all original documents from CHA within 7 days from the date of clearance and submit to accounts with proper approval and acknowledgement for making payment.
11) Follow up with accounts for timely vendor payments.
12) Twice in a week, all shipping documents should be properly filed in respective files and stored properly.
13) Prepare/update all the import shipments statement on daily basis and forward to reporting manager/ concerns at least twice in a weekly.
14) All expenses which are related to import shipment should be get proper approval from reporting managers/head before submit to accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.