Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:648 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Assistant Manager - Import & Logistics - Manufacturing (8-9 yrs)
- Timely & speedy import clearance of raw materials with zero detention.
- Execution of various contracts with CHA, Transporters etc. sole coordination of inbound logistics.
- Freight forwarding / Negotiations with shipping / Air lines.
- Follow up & Checking of original documents & forwarding it to CHA for clearance of the import consignment.
- Finalizing BOE Checklist / HS Code / Correct duty structure.
- Coordination with Production team & Procurement Team for better planning & movement of raw materials.
- Submission of Bill of Entry copies to banks as proof of Imports.
- Obtaining & analyzing of Import data / Export data.
- MIS Reports / maintaining records of Imports
- Trade/Export Incentives & DGFT related matters
- Obtaining all types eligible export incentives as per Foreign Trade Policy.
- Maintaining a proper record of licenses received from DGFT & ensuring optimum utilization of the same against import duty.
- Sale/Purchase of Incentive scrips/Licenses.
- Advance License Application & Redemption.
- Proper reply to queries raised by DGFT.
- Interacting with DGFT for availing of trade incentives available under FTP
- Reconciliation of Drawback Account & reply to queries raised by customs against DBK.
- Bond Cancellation, IEC Amendment., Providing MIS reports to various concerned internal departments
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate / PG with Degree / Diploma in in EXIM
- 8-9 yrs of total experience with atleast 5 + yrs of experience in agrochemical industry
- Prior exp in chemical, petrochemical or paint industry
- Well versed with Foreign trade & EXIM policy.
- Hands on in Advance license, DGFT related matters
- Analytical, commercial acumen, Process Driven, good communication & soft skills.
- Candidate residing in Noida /Delhi / North will only be considered
Perks and Benefits : Best in the Industry