Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:905 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Manager - Human Resources - Renewable sector (2-5 yrs)
Position - Asst Manager - Human Resource
Location - Delhi
Employer - An MNC in the renewable sector
You would be responsible for:
- Implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Partner with team members to implement and support key initiatives such as organizational change, organisational development, talent management
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of human resources
- Identifying training needs, designing and implementing the initiatives that strengthen people capability
- Bridging the gap between management and employees by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process. Responsible for hiring timelines and quality of talent.
- Provide insightful people data to guide business decision-making.
- 3 to 5 years of HR experience in a process-driven company
- Should be good with reporting and tools (excel and other visualisation tools)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking acumen.
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humour and a strong EQ.