Managing Partner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:313 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Assistant Manager - Human Resources - Infra/Oil & Gas (6-7 yrs)
1. Look for MBA HR from Tier 1/2 Institutes with proven working experience as HR for 6-7 years.
2. Excellent analytical skills
3. People oriented & result driven
4. Demonstrable experience with HR Metrics.
5. Knowledge of HR Systems, procedures & database.
6. Excellent communication Negotiation & presentation skills.
7. Competence to build & effectively manage interpersonal relationships.
8. In-depth knowledge of HR Best practices.
- Employer Branding - Recommend ways to improve employer brand and build company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, B schools and partners.
- Performance Management -Managing appraisal cycle.
- Monthly retention analysis .Analysing existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluating new candidates on those parameters so as to get right profile which can be retained for longer period in CIC
- Play key role in succession planning of critical talent, chalking out career transition plan for critical talent in each department in the organization.
- Developed manpower and succession plan to drive appropriate action for future resourcing and created supporting resourcing strategies to address future requirements.
- Drive the implementation of capability building programs across the organisation.
- Planning and executing the talent strategy along with succession planning for critical roles with effective use of IDPs and mapping the talent in line with the org-wide talent strategy.
- Data Management and analysis - Maintain proper data base of candidates interviewed to analyse the cases and suggest ideas for constant improvement .( recruitment data management)
- Participate in employee engagement surveys, analysing survey results and preparation of action plan reports for Business Heads.
Key skills :
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Remote Employee management ( employee engagement)
- Employee mobility