Recruiter at KNR Management Consultants
Views:1344 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Assistant Manager - Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits (3-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Review and benchmark employee benefits, processes and practices within South Asia to make sure that programs are current, competitive in compliance with legal requirements (In scope countries - India, Pakistan Srilanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh)
- Designing compensation programs, resulting in significant and long-term changes to the company s compensation offerings and policies.
- Involve in standardizing reward policy review, current payroll assessments, vendor selections, designing payroll processes across geographies.
- Responsible for Full & Final settlements with respect to accurate payment and recoveries for all above locations.
- Participate in Compensation and benefits survey in all countries of South Asia and share the results with COE teams with recommendation.
- Ensure that the organization complies with all compensation and benefits laws and regulations in the Region by leading all compliance
- Drive adoption, communication, and change management of any systems/policy changes
- Be the HR SPOC to support all country audit requirements in partnership with finance
- Lead wellness strategy for the region in partnership with the global teams
- Oversee and manage the annual performance management and Rewards Process for the Region
- Actively participates in global SME community to provide regional insights to the global team
- Partner with Manager HR to lead key projects in the space of HR Operations
Key Experience :
- Strong project management skills
- Strong in analysis and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws
- Strong interpersonal and partnering skills.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality, confidence and presence to establish credibility within the organization
- Candid and open communicator.
- Computer literate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.