Director at People Value Consulting
Views:631 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Assistant Manager - Human Resources & Administration - Education (4-9 yrs)
Human Resource :
- Support the Head in framing College HR policies and procedures and ensure implementation.
- Manage end-to-end processes for recruitment, selection and onboarding of Faculty, Staff, Consultants, Interns and short-term volunteers.
- Develop strategies to hire the best talents through most efficient and cost-effective methods.
- Ensure that role descriptions are developed for all new positions and review/revise role descriptions for existing positions as required.
- Prepare offer letters, employment contracts and all other documentation related to employment.
- Assist in carrying out salary fitment of staff & faculty members.
- Leading the Performance Management System for Faculty and Staff.
- Assist in the Remuneration Review process, including determining of remuneration for each grade/position keeping in mind market trends.
- Identify appropriate learning and development interventions that will enhance skills and competencies required for better performance of individuals and teams.
- Track attendance and maintain leave records.
- Oversee billing and generation of MIS.
- Assist in HR & Admin Budget preparation.
- Conduct and oversee collection and compilation of data for various surveys.
- Maintain and revise the College Compendium on policies and procedures.
- Handle day-to-day operations of Cafeteria & College transport.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Master's degree in Human Resources & related discipline/s.
- At least 5+ years- experience in Human Resources & Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of Statutory Requirements in HR and their applicability.
- Ability to analyse data and contribute to strategic planning.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (competency in Hindi and Marathi will be an added strength).
- Ability to fit into a diverse and dynamic team as a team player.
- Capacity to work independently under minimal supervision and deal with ambiguity.
- Respect for gender, cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information in relation to all aspects of the work
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Ability and willingness to show commitment to the institution's needs as and when required