Associate Consultant at Gateway Solutions
Views:525 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Assistant Manager - Human Resources (2-5 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
Strategic and Planning :
- Fortify Organization development (OD), engagement and well being practices across Corporate Functions to encourage discretionary efforts and drive business performance
- Owning ACG' Engagement & Wellness Philosophy and directing policy creation and system alignment in the space
- Design, deliver and measure capability development interventions in OD, Talent Engagement & well being vertical
- Creating and regular monitoring of budget for OD, Talent Engagement & Wellbeing
- Support and facilitate endeavors to enhance organizational effectiveness through interventions based on structure, culture, programs, processes, and systems aimed at gaining a sustainable competitive advantage
- Support design and execution of organization development projects in consultation with management
- Maintains and updates knowledge of change management initiatives, principles and practices, management approaches
- Addresses engagement and wellbeing related issues by bringing key stakeholders together to diagnose root causes for performance gaps, plan and implement appropriate action planning
- Work with Marketing team to ensure effective communication through various communication channels, both internal and external to build staff engagement
Internal Functions :
- Ensure timely payments for the external partners and vendors
- Coordinate with BU Engagement and Wellbeing Champions for execution of OD, engagement and wellbeing interventions
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting officer and HR.
Key Result Areas :
- Support institution building through creating a positively engaged workforce and a work environment invested in associate wellbeing.
Key Interfaces :
- Business HR Heads
- OD, Engagement & Wellbeing Leads (for execution at group companies and units)
- Support teams like finance, IT, marketing etc.
- External consultants
Educational and Experience Requirements :
- On-time completion of planned initiatives
- Creation of sustainable impact to business through change initiatives
- Ensuring process compliance in units for both engagement and wellbeing processes
Technical Competencies & Personas
Project Implementation Support
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.