HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:2361 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Human Resource - Textile Business (10-14 yrs)
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of a start up company.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures for Factory.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for both Contract hiring and permanent hiring.
- Manages Employee Temporary Services.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Support the administration of Worker's Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.