GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2702 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:283
Assistant Manager - Human Resource - Swiss Testing & Certification Firm (4-6 yrs)
- Build and support a strong performance-oriented culture in the function aligned to Organization Goals and Values
- Work closely with the function to drive high employee retention as well as attract top talent into the function through external as well as internal hires
- Improve managerial capability at various levels of leadership
- Facilitate Engagement survey results discussions/ action planning feedback meeting and follow up with leaders- action plans; co-own Engagement Survey results for the functions
- Working with the team on long-range plans and function specific initiatives
- Provide professional support, coaching and advice to the Line Managers in a wide range of HR issues, including specialist support and advice on complex Associate related issues
- Advise and support function Head and Line Managers through the annual HR year-end processes around performance, promotions, bonus, annual pay, potential assessment, succession planning, Engagement survey, etc.
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Associate, providing local support and guidance for hiring the right talent, Career Leveling support, compensation offers, etc.
- Responsible for anchoring the new hire on-boarding including Orientations and Immersion plans
- Anchoring all graduate and postgraduate - campus hiring, Summer Internships, etc.
- Monthly Headcount update, cost projections, etc.
- Managing and participating in HR projects, change programs, HR and organizational initiatives
- Anchoring training programs for associates within the region
Candidate Competencies :
- Experience of 4 - 6 years in an HR Business Partnering or an HR generalist role
- Education - MBA in HR from a top business school
- Ability to build relationships and influence people in a matrix environment
- Ability to create and enforce process discipline and a positive work culture
- The candidate must exemplify the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and discretion.
- The individual should be detail oriented, self-confident and possess the ability to work independently.