Views:1496 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Assistant Manager - Human Resource Business Partner & Recruitment - NBFC (4-7 yrs)
1. Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
2. Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
3. Ensure statutory compliance of HR and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
4. Schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
5. Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
6. Responsible for payroll processing.
7. Undertake tasks around performance management.
8. Responsible for the compete hiring process from sourcing profiles to releasing offer.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Masters degree in HR
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Proven experience working in an HR department