Managing Director at DOS Recruitzer
Views:801 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Assistant Manager - Human Resource - FMCG Plant (3-7 yrs)
We have urgent opening for the position of Asst. Manager (HR)- Plant at Factory/Plant location for one of our biggest FMCG Client.
Company and Industry: India's biggest FMCG Company
Position: Asst. Manager (HR)
Location: Plant Locations (North India)
Salary: 22.00 - 28.00 L PA
Qualification: MBA/PGDM (HR/IR/PM/) from Premier B-Schools (Batches 2013 to 2017).
Batches: 2013 to 2017
Experience: 3-7 Years
NB: Please apply if you are very much open for relocation in PAN India. Candidates should not have any location preference. Company will decide the location for the selected candidates.
1. Responsible for assisting in ensuring fair and sustainable Industrial relations with independent responsibility for providing personnel services to various departments and provide HR support.
2. To facilitate the implementation of recruitment plan and to ensure that systematic and continuous managerial training and development is undertaken.
Enhance, implement and sustain HRM interventions at the Factory, which are in sync with the overall strategy.
3. To deal with Union delegates / Office bearers in a positive manner and to resolve day to day grievances/issues raised by them, as also to negotiate on issues with them.
4. To help create a positive and proactive work atmosphere through meaningful interventions like communication, training and development, discussions with union leaders and key opinion leaders.
5. To design and implement training calendar based on identified needs, as well as maintain and update database of training sources, consultants, institutes, costs etc.
6. To create a robust system of maintaining the organization structure in terms of numbers and positioning against sanctioned strength.
7. To ensure the best available pool of talent by constantly monitoring, analyzing and scouting for resources to fulfill the recruitment needs.
8. To represent the company before the conciliation officer in legal cases and disputes to deal with misconduct cases and disciplinary proceedings.
1. Knowledge of various statutes, wage and salary calculations, budgeting techniques and conduct of disciplinary inquiries. Application of factory standing orders.
2. Contemporary recruitment processes, Compensation fitments, Manpower planning, Competency-based recruitments and awareness of relevant HR software.
3. Knowledge of contemporary training and development tools, including computer-based training, understanding of Organizational behavior and approaches to management development.
Managing Director- Recruitment