CEO at Options India Group
Views:12446 Applications:1920 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Assistant Manager - Human Resource - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
We are currently looking to close an Assistant Manager-HR position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position could be based at their factories/offices across India.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 10.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by international publications. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Specialization - Recognized PG degree in Human resource management/Personnel management and / or IR in Law is an added advantage. Premier B-Schools (XLRI/ XISS/ XIMB/ MDI/ SIBM/ SCMHRD/ TISS) preferred (Batches 2017 to 2020)
Job Relationships - Reporting to the Human Resource Manager (Factory HR Head) in a factory or Similar role in Head Office.
Job description :
- Responsible for assisting in ensuring fair and sustainable Industrial relations/HR processes with independent responsibility for providing support to various other departments
- To facilitate implementation of the recruitment plan and to ensure that systematic and continuous managerial training and development is undertaken.
- Enhance, implement and sustain HRM interventions at the Factory, which are in sync with the overall strategy for ITD.
- To deal with Union delegates / Office bearers (if applicable) in a positive manner and to resolve day to day grievances / issues raised by them, as also to negotiate on issues with them.
- To design and implement training calendar based on identified needs, as well as maintain and update database of training sources, consultants, institutes, costs etc.
- To create a robust system of maintaining the organization structure in terms of numbers and positioning against sanctioned strength.
- To ensure the best available pool of talent by constantly monitoring, analyzing and scouting for resources to fulfill the recruitment needs for ITD.
- To represent the company before the conciliation officer in legal cases and disputes - to deal with misconduct cases and disciplinary proceedings.
Knowledge factors :
- Knowledge of various statutes, wage and salary calculations, budgeting techniques and conduct of disciplinary enquiries. Application of factory standing orders.
- Contemporary recruitment processes, Compensation fitments, Manpower planning, Competency based recruitments and awareness of relevant HR software.
- Knowledge of contemporary training and development tools, including computer based training, understanding of Organizational behaviour and approaches to management development.
- Experience - 1.5 - 3 years
- Expected remuneration - Approx Rs. 20-25 lacs per annum.
Job Location: Should be open to relocate across Bangalore/ Pune/ Haridwar/ Kolkata / Patna
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
- Your current and expected Salary package :
- Your willingness to relocate across locations :
Options India Group