Recruitment Consultant at People Resources
Views:608 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Assistant Manager - HR Sales - Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager- HR Sales
A renowned European MNC which is into the manufacturing industry, providing a full range of engineering services and solutions to its customers worldwide.
This position is primarily responsible for providing support in implementation and monitoring of HR processes for direct and indirect employees.
- 3 + years of Manufacturing industrial experience in HR function in a large/medium size organization.
- Science or Commerce Graduate with MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in HR.
- Enabling business processes to achieve its desired outcome through continuous administration of the contract management activities.
- Assist in contract finalization, negotiation and manpower deployment in contracts.
- Drive trainings at Sales Locations.
- Assist business with timely talent acquisition and filling up vacant position
- To plan and map training needs identification, conceptualization, design and implementation of customized training initiatives for all indirect employees of Sales in coordination with line managers.
- Ensuring Budget adherence and providing data related to budget preparation.
- Exercise leadership in HR processes like Employee Confirmation, Employee database maintenance in SAP, HRMIS & HR systems for all employees.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety compliances related to health management database, periodic health audit and health check-up of all the people in Sales function for both direct & indirect employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.