Consultant at Executive Track Associates
Views:829 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Assistant Manager - HR Generalist/Compensation & Benefits Role - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-5 yrs)
Preference :- MBA From Premium Institutes
- Manage end-to-end employee life cycle including onboarding for new joiners, confirmation, attendance, grievance handling, employee relations, and employee separation.
- Responsible for hiring, selection and onboarding of employees.
- Understand Human Resource Management policies and processes, own up implementation and execution of all such policies.
- Partnering with all employees on HR Issues and recommending actions on all People related issues for the business.
- Ensure the data update on Portal for all employees.
- Facilitate employee engagement initiatives as per the corporate plan.
- Conduct 1:1 connects with employees
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, and recommend interventions backed by data.
Support in designing and cascading the strategies pertaining to Rewards & Benefits (compensation planning, market benchmarking, pay-performance linkage, pay administration, incentive design and implementation, long-term incentive plans, benefits design and administration, frameworks) for the business and unit basis the group guidelines, business and unit requirements, market trends and best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.