Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:2257 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner - Travel (4-7 yrs)
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Drive E-SAT action plan by coordinating with different functions.
- Controls attrition through various measures.
- Maintains close contact and relation with new joinees and provided handholding during the nesting period.
- Maintains headcount and attrition report and monthly HR dashboards.
- Maintains strong relation with employees at all levels.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Brings and implements best practices of the industry and takes new initiatives to bring improvement to the existing HR processes.
Only Male Candidates are required for this role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.