Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3335 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner - Corporate Segment - Automobile (2-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner
Job description :
- Drive people strategy and be accountable for building and driving execution of a holistic people strategy for the businesses, spanning people development and engagement, culture, talent management and overall organization development
- Coach & enable leaders to consistently embody the culture the organization needs & improve the effectiveness of leadership teams, whilst also enhancing manager effectiveness & capability
- Develop and deliver change management plan, communications
- Identify, explore and leverage synergies across the HR team to maximize HR impact
Key Priorities :
- Drive impact and collaborate as business partners and trusted advisors. Understand the business trends and people implications, connect and integrate insights to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve org effectiveness.
- Drive employee lifecycle from goal setting, performance management, with a consistent focus on building a high-performing culture of growth and development through effective leadership, communication and feedback
Employee Engagement :
- Partnering with business to shape and evolve the business culture. Design/deliver/communicate HR programs and initiatives, manage new hires onboarding and orientation.
Performance & Development :
- Building manager capability in holding teams and individuals accountable for results and recognize, differentiate, appropriately reward talent. Act as consultant to managers in addressing and managing individual & team performance. Collaborate with Total Rewards Team to ensure employees are provided clear information on total reward and benefits
Change Management :
- Collaborating with leaders to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness. Evaluate business drivers, assess risks and benefits, develop effective change-management strategies and training materials. Facilitate learning sessions. Coach managers and leaders to facilitate & lead organizational and cultural change.
Policies and Employee Relations :
- Build management capability to facilitate an open and inclusive environment that enables effective employee relations. Manage employee relations issues and concerns leading to efforts to reduce employee issues for an organization.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience (Attrition Analysis, Early Warning Signals, Retention, Engagement levels)
- Create robust communication forums and facilitate interactions between the employees and management on a regular basis
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with business leaders to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Work with Group Talent Management team to implement group initiatives across the teams