Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:4329 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible to drive key talent management and development programs for respective business verticals. Assist leadership team in designing and implementing organizational strategy to meet various talent needs. Work closely with Learning and development team to build talent capability. Responsible for providing subject matter expertise to operational leaders on talent development.
- Driving key HR practices for specific BU
- Drive annual performance management and talent management concepts
- Demonstrate understanding of organizational strategy and succession planning
- Conducting Employee connect and engagement programs.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA HR with 5 - 10 years of work experience and last 3 - 4 years in a HR Business Partner role and working with an MNC BPO as HR BP is preferred.
- Should have a strong experience in HR Policies, Organisation Structure, Succession Planning, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in a 11:00AM - 8:00PM shifts.
- Local candidates are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.