Human Resources at Accurate Background Business Processing
Views:5526 Applications:1116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:790
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner (8-14 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
Work in close sync with Business verticals, understand the business requirements, and work towards optimal planning and scheduling of HR deliverables.
- Responsible for working in close coordination with the Business and Leadership to achieve business delivery targets. Key Ownership in implementation of Corporate / Business and location HR strategies within the process, team and adhere to Co. policies/practices.
- Responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensuring a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Talent Acquisition based on the job specification and complete on-boarding process within set TAT.
- Talent management with innovative engagement strategies to focus on reducing attrition through effective employee engagement.
- Will be the single point of contact for employees and managers for people-related dimensions.
- Assist leadership to ensure the effective roll-out of all organization wide HR initiatives.
- Using the inference from the data/trend to develop HR initiatives. Participate in HR reviews and share best practices at a BU level.
- Comply and support payroll processing, audit procedures & Compliance.
- Coordinate and work in tandem with the other teams in Talent Acquisition, Employee engagement & Learning & Development initiatives based on business requirements.
- Design and formulate HR policies and processes in consultation with leadership.
- Create Job Descriptions and Goals of employees in consultation with respective functional leaders/Managers.
- Champion various HR process interventions in Performance Effectiveness Program, Rewards and Recognition, and Employee development/engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for Monthly scorecard review, Probation assessment & confirmation process as per the set criteria.
- Maintain, update, and implement all HR Procedures and ensure accurate and timely delivery of HR deliverables
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Identify the Training needs of the employees during the periodic/annual review & LNA survey. Based on needs identified, prepare the Training calendar for the quarter/year & ensure execution as per the timeline.
- POSH compliance & training
- Measure the effectiveness of the training & validate the same through feedback & monthly review process.
- Generate periodic HR-MIS for Sr. Management.
- Ensure completion of Exit formalities including Clearance, Exit Interview & F & F settlements within the set TAT.
- Monthly Attrition analysis, and action planning to track and arrest undesirable attrition.
- Stakeholder management
- Computer skills especially with MS Office (Excel, PPT), Social Media
- Good Listening, Analytical skills, and number orientation
- Strong functional skills in HR area of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
- Transparent communication & working style
- Strong functional skills in HR areas of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
- Understanding of employment law
Educational Qualifications: MBA/Postgraduate in Human Resources (2 Years full-time)
Work Experience: 8 -10 Years.
- Shift Timing- 2:00 PM -11:00 PM (Or BU Specific Shift)/ 5 days a week
- Team handling experience
- Prior work experience in MNC & matrix organization.
- BPO, ITES, Background Verification Industry Preferred