Assistant Manager - Health Insurance Operations - (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Framework required by the position) :
1. Branch operations/ Team management.
2. Effective coordination with the Insurance Companies, HO teams, Zonal Teams and managing their queries & grievances.
3. Work allotment, workflow monitoring, effective team management.
4. To ensure that all operations parameters are met as per the agreed SLA.
5. To ensure the Insurer's medical cases TAT targets are met month on month basis.
6. Data Management & MIS reporting
7. Graduate/Post Graduate with Minimum 5-6 years of experience preferably in Insurance/ TPA industry.
8. Good understanding of Life/ Health Insurance operations.
9. Good Analytical and strategic skill.
10. Good Knowledge of MS Office.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
1. Should be Flexible.
2. Should be result oriented.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Time management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.