Director - BD at Anzy Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:372 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Assistant Manager - Growth - Recruitment Services (2-5 yrs)
Designation : Assistant Manager - BD
Years of exp : 2-5 years
Job Purpose :
- To forge strategic tie ups with top product companies and drive the entire business development cycle, to attain market leadership through overall numbers and revenues.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Perform Market Research and find prospective leads as per the company's vision and mission
- Spearheading business development activities like, promotion of the new products, finding new prospects, following up the payments and generating pipeline projects
- Interact with variety of company stakeholders across industries/domains and build relationship with C-Level executives in prospective organisations.
- Work with leadership team to strategize growth plans
- Monitor quality of prospects for revenue maximization
- Deep understanding of Business development strategies, and be able to build the right plans from initiation of concept to execution
- Competition tracking and analysis. Capturing market intelligence
- Conduct strategic business meetings with exclusive client wise strategy
- Able to perform high performance strategic business negotiations
- Execute promotional activities for channel partners to drive sales and build market credibility
- Achieve revenue and strategic objectives as per the Organization's set mission and vision
- Strategizing and presenting reports and trackers on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training and adherence
- Spin a network and grapevine for repeat business and references from existing clients
- Ability to design consistent efficient tracking tools to pursue business leads and business continuity
- Negotiating and closing contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
Note : Urgently hiring for immediate joiners with highest priority.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.