Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:341 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Assistant Manager - Governance Risk/Compliance - Consulting Firm (7-10 yrs)
Your role: Managing engagements and executing Governance, Risk Management & Compliance projects and mentoring and managing the team. This role also has an increasing focus on business development.
Your responsibilities will vary across projects and will include (but not limited to):
- Leading client engagements independently consulting with Partners/Directors as appropriate
- Manages commercial aspects of an engagement to achieve desired levels of quality and profitability, including expected utilization and productivity targets
- Develops and maintains external networks, including peers in other organizations, alumni, regional/social and existing clients
- Actively generates new business opportunities, both, for Management Consulting and other service offerings
- Contributes towards firm's knowledge development and development of case studies, proposals, deliverables, and other collaterals
- Specialize and contribute to a technical/practice area
- Develops greater industry knowledge and continues to demonstrate credible knowledge of economic, political, market and competitor trends
- Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues
- Have completed your professional qualification (CA, CMA, MBA, CPA, ACA or equivalent) with outstanding academic credentials
- Have 7-10 years of post-qualification preferably with Big 4/strategy houses/boutique firms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.