Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2428 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Assistant Manager - Governance Risk & Compliance - Audit Services - CA/CIA (3-5 yrs)
Governance Risk & Compliance( G R C)- Assistant Manager- Reputed mid sized audit firm
Skill sets that the firm would like to see the candidate exhibit,
Role specific skill sets :
- Develop audit plans, detailed scope, nature and timing of audit assignments
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Developing the RCM ( Risk Control Matrices)
- Execute the assignment as per internal standards and expectation of the senior and clients
- Drafting of report as per internal standards
- Review the accuracy and timeliness
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with senior and managers
- Handle multiple assignment with team
- Plan work for junior staff, monitoring and mentoring
- Takes ownership of the budget and monitors/manages it on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures that time spent on client work is charged in line with the firms recording protocol
- Monitors monthly progress and ensures bills are raised as soon as possible
General skillsets :
- Client Excellence - Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Growing the business- Demonstrates ability to identify and convert new business opportunities, both from existing and new clients
- Planning and organizing- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time and within budget
- Financial management- Deals with all aspects of financial performance in a timely and effective way so as to ensure that all time is appropriately recorded, billed and collected, thereby maximizing profitability
- People development- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Teamwork- Works co-operatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firms goals
- Communicating- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way
- Motivating- Motivates self and others to succeed
Required Candidate profile :
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to be :
- Full time Assistant Manager
- CA/CIA qualified (or equivalent)
- At least 3/4 years audit experience/consultancy/risk advisory projects
- Worked in Internal Audit area for with reputed firms or Big 4 firms
- Worked in an audit team with client facing experience
- Enthusiastic team player
- Meet stringent timelines
- Knowledge of international standards like COSO etc,.
Only candidates currently residing in or willing to relocate to Pune need apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.