Senior Recruiter at Ara Resources
Views:920 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Assistant Manager - Global Contract Management - Legal & Compliance - KPO/Research (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drafting and vetting of vendor contracts, property related documents, etc.
- Responsible for and assist in managing a global legal database.
- Liaise with the key internal stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of Client requirements and the terms for services to be provided.
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent compliance framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues.
- Develop management reports and MIS for the leadership
- Understanding of regulatory laws, regulatory strategies, shops & establishment (Compliance bonus, wage, attendance, fire drill, IT, display requirements etc).
- Knowledge and experience of best practice compliance and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice, compliance monitoring.
- Escalate violations of compliance or regulatory standards.
- Gain a full understanding of the reporting requirements relevant to the countries allocated
- Keep abreast of developments in Compliance that will impact the Organization.
- Ensure creating, using, and socializing the Compliance Tracker and Sharepoint.