Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:140 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Forensic Audit - Financial Firm - Big6 (2-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Forensic Accountants combine their accounting knowledge with investigative skill sets in various investigative and litigation support engagements
- Performs forensic research to trace funds and assist in identifying the assets for recovery
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
- Carry out investigative methodologies to identify issues and gather relevant evidence
- Assists and prepares and forensic accounting reports from financial findings
- Analysing financial and other business records and the preparation of reports
- Prepares analytical data for litigation
- Liaise with clients and build on existing client relationships
- Supporting fraud and misconduct investigations of varying size and complexity, including assisting in conducting suspect and witness interviews
- Supporting fraud and anti-bribery and corruption risk management engagements, including assisting with the delivery of workshops
- Chartered Accountant
- Post qualification experience of 2-4 years
- Prior experience in Statutory Audit / Internal Audit is an added advantage.
- Prior Forensic experience or a professional qualification in fraud examination (Certified Fraud Examiner) would be an added advantage
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of forensic processes and possible risks in operations.
- Background in accounting, corporate finance, corporate security/investigations or internal/external audit functions preferable.
- Prior experience in the banking sector is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Advanced understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours. Ability to work well in teams
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for long continuous periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example
- Ability to assist effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively and utilise project management skills to manage tasks.
- Experience in creating formal reports for communicating with clients and assist in articulately findings to client management and other interested parties.
- Experience in corporate investigations is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.