Assistant Manager - Forensic Accounting (3-10 yrs)
AM - Forensic Accounting
Core Forensic Audit Roles & Responsibilities :
- Conducting forensic analysis of financial data.
- Investigating methodologies to identify issues and gather relevant evidence.
- Analyzing financial and other business records.
- Performing forensic analysis to trace end use of funds and assist in identifying the assets for recovery.
- Assisting and preparing forensic accounting reports from financial findings.
- Monitoring & coordination for extracting data from financial records of client.
- Supporting fraud and misconduct investigations of varying size and complexity
- Supporting fraud and anti-bribery and corruption risk management engagements