HR Consultant at Avenues Consulting
Views:1664 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Manager - Financial Risk - Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
We have an exciting opportunity with an MNC Consulting
Following are the details:-
Position: Assistant Manager - Financial Risk
Qualification: MBA / CA / CFA
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Providing support to the Engagement lead in advising the clients on key areas of regulation across Financial Services (examples of which are outlined above) and interpreting the practical implementation considerations associated with such areas of regulation on client businesses
- Supporting the engagement team in delivering projects such as Booking Model Analysis, Legal Entity Change Programmes, Capital, Liquidity, Risk Management, Recovery & Resolution Planning, and Business Model Optimisation
- Supporting the engagement team in managing client stakeholders across multiple disciplines and/ or jurisdictions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written format
- Supporting the engagement team in drafting deliverables (e.g. reports, discussion packs etc).
- Providing support in undertaking analysis which includes identifying the most appropriate approach to conducting such analysis
- Ability to identify issues as well as offer potential solutions both to the clients and engagement team
- Supporting with future strategy and business development within the Structural Reform Team, including the preparation of thought leadership, client proposals and materials and building technical knowledge across the team
Interested Candidates can Call on 8655946606
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.