Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2380 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting - BFSI - CA (3-7 yrs)
- Preparation of the income statement and balance sheet and other financial statement notes including variance analysis and commentaries.
- Preparation and review of monthly/quarterly deliverables
- Certain regulatory compliances
- Preparation of reports & responses for queries from external and internal stakeholders.
- Performing consolidation accounting control checks.
- Working on projects for implementation of new accounting standards, restructures, acquisitions etc.
- Advising financial control teams on group presentation and consolidation accounting.
- Coordinating internally with business teams for various inputs used in deliverables.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Ensuring adherence to timetable and maintaining a high quality of deliverables.
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records and ensuring compliance with finance control standards.
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process - enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
Skills Required :
- Experience of financial reporting and from a reputed organization. Past working experience in accounting would be an added advantage
- Professionals with industry experience or experience in US GAAP, IFRS, accounting advisory, due diligence and securities offering assignments in India / abroad would be preferred
- Possess strong domain knowledge, has strong accounting foundation skills
- Practical knowledge of finance function and financial reporting process
- Practical knowledge of the financial reporting compliance from a regulatory perspective
- Familiarity with Companies Act, SEBI and related regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and exposure to ERP systems like Oracle, SAP and Tally will also be an added advantage
Additional Information :
- Postgraduate accounting qualification, CA
- 3-7 years of relevant post qualification experience
- A strong background of Financial Accounting and Reporting Services is essential.
Required Qualification : CA (Max 3 attempts)