Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - FP&A
Role overview :
- The Assistant Manager will be part of the Media Insight team and work alongside the other commercial teams in Global Clients and Media team. She/ he will support and advise on strategic and operational decision-making through insights that drive better business performance.
- The Assistant Manager will provide timely insights (Media related slice & dice by channel, brand, segment, markets etc.) to the CFO, Finance Director, Global Media Partners (GMP) and Brand Leads.
- She/ he will be required to work across a wide stakeholder group including Group, Regional, Market Finance teams and client teams across the organisations to ensure timely media data submissions & reporting.
Key activities this role will be focussing on are as follows :
- Own the preparation of periodic (monthly/quarterly/annual) performance dashboards & presentations for the Media Insight team.
- Provide insights based on the market reviews post media data reported (monthly/quarterly/annual)
- Support on all periodic and adhoc requests received from Global Client and Media team, Brands, GMPs and Commercial leads including Media Performance Reporting & Insights, P&L reporting and Risk/Opportunity insights
- Interact with stakeholders to understand requirements, set expectations, address concerns and discuss them with Reporting Manager.
- Timely escalation of issues to Reporting Manager and suggest action plan for resolution of issue.
- Manage process deliverables as per agreed SLAs along with ensuring delivery of quality results to stakeholders
- Manage Media cube administrative operations in BPC and reporting process flows effectively.
- Provide timely updates, dashboards, KPI reports and maintain effective engagement with various stakeholders and other process owners.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and ensuring policy compliance.
- Be an effective Commercial Business Partner and strong contributor in building the commercial functions in BCoE with capability to leading projects independently.
What were looking for :
- CA/ICWAI/MBA from reputed institute with a minimum of 4 - 6 years experience in BPO/KPO
- Industry handling Group/Regional/Client - reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) &
- Business finance
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Should be a quick learner and self-driven
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and business structure
- Previous experience as Business Analyst will be an added advantage
- Strong managerial skills
Company Background and Culture :
- Our client is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo.
- They are currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues.
- Our clients distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
- Through their ten global network brands and supported by our growing specialist/multi-market brands we provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital brands they provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital communications services.
- Their high performing people, with their knowledge, expertise and experience, set them apart from the competition and deliver their vision of Innovating The Way Brands are Built.
- Inflexon Point is a boutique talent hunt firm with an eye to the future. All positions we are working on bring about an inflection in the careers of the people we work with. Our team is based across India with wide experience in HR/Talent search. Senior members of Inflexon points are from premier institutes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.