Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:16303 Applications:1252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/CPA (3-8 yrs)
AM Finance (FP&A - Qualified CAs only) for an MNC BPO in Hyderabad.
This role provides clear insight intoperating expenses by analyzing and reporting monthly variance analysis and developing advanced models to improve forecasting and variance/trend analysis. The position will also require ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive accounting and financial controllership, build monthly financial metrics, analyze variances to forecast and communicate to senior management on key drivers
- Manage data in financial systems, and create insightful reports to drive business decisions
- Reconcile financial reports across different businesses; drive process improvements, automation, and consistency
- Drive regular metrics reviews, as well as analytical support through deep-dive analyses
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / CPA (Mandatory) or an MBA from IIM, FMS, ISB, etc.
- Minimum of three years of Post CA Qualification experience in Financial Planning & Analysis role
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and reporting skills.
- Experience with financial and accounting systems (COGNOS)
- Direct experience in Customer Service Operations a strong plus
- Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details and being able at the same time to communicate key metrics to senior management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.