Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:301 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BPO/Infrastructure (3-6 yrs)
Designation: FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) - Assistant Manager
- As an FP&A professional your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to aid the management in making key decisions.
- You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Good communication Skills/ should be able to interact with key stake holders
- Must possess good exposure into Forecasting and Budgeting working with different geographies.
- Build and maintain various dashboards that will give key insights to the management
- Prepare and maintain a monthly MIS
- Build forecasts for all expansion projects
- Provide FP&A finance support to the management team in a timely manner.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, & effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education Qualifications & other skills
- MBA or CFA Level 2 is a plus
- 3+ years' experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools like Tableau and Power Bi is a plus
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels