Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:2030 Applications:530 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:521
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI - CA (3-6 yrs)
This role is for a leading MNC IT organization for their office in Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support plan and estimate processes for different teams covering financial modeling, revenue projections, reporting, engagement tracking and cost estimates and preparation of related presentations
- Evaluating engagement pricing and its implications on financials.
- Keeping track of estimated engagement position for large projects to avoid surprises on any overruns/premium adjustment
- Supporting the monthly Management Reporting to the leadership team and various other related analyses
- Providing business finance support in the areas of decision support, analysis, planning and reporting
- CA (1st or 2nd attempt) or MBA Finance (top colleges only)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in Financial modeling, budgeting and planning
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to navigate details
- Ability to operate effectively in a virtual team